jasnas wonderful home

i am pretty sure you heard/read it before. but i also have to mention jasnas great, great appartement. not only is she a very talented artist but her flat is also great put together. i think its just gorgeous! i wish my flat would look like that. she said about her home:"I love the scandinavien way of living. Becauso of this a painted all my furniture white. The most stuff in my apartement is from fleamarket and thrift stores. I love old dishes with florals, vintage pillowcases, enamel dishes aso." i saw her home in many blogs as you can see here and here. and holly mentioned her here and here. i came in touch with jasna as i bought one or two tiny little things in her shop. so, thats enough of talking today. lets have a look!
this is my favourite picture. i wanna have such an inspiration board too.

and these are the things i bought from her shop. aren't they adorable?


when i found the right place i will post where they hang in my room.

pictures taken by jasnas flickr fotostream and her dawanda shop. with permission. thanks again :-)

Comments

Popular Posts