bows and bandits

i was searching for some wonderful dresses and i came to this great onlineshop: bows&bandits. and they have the most gorgeous new dresses- in white! they are so charming and i am considering this one though i am on a shopping ban this month(and the next...buhu...) but that doesn't stop me from dreaming ;-)


isn't it cute? what do you think? i would add some gladiator sandals or booty boots, a cute tote and a hat. and a jeans vest to add some rock chick style ;-)


picture from bows&bandits.

Comments

alisa said…
adorable dress!!! I'm big into white right now:0)
amanda james said…
yes, me too. though the weather wants me to add hunter boots :-(
Elveny said…
Sounds like a reeeeeally cool combination you're planning! Do it! :D
Elveny said…
Oh, great. Now I want to shop at bows&bandits. Except - I can't.
amanda james said…
i know, i know ;-) it is really hard to resist. i'm keeping my fingers crossed that i can purchase that dress when i get paid :ugly:

Popular Posts