my first award


...thanks to anneke of cookie queens's diary. she thinks my little blog here is inspiring to her. this feels so cool.thanks again :-) i feel very special. part of this award is to give it to the five blogs you think are inspiring to you and here they are:
alisa of bits and bobs
anna of anna sterntaler
maria of kiss the frog!!!
anita of 1richtungsblog
carrie of wishwishwish
and kat of secrets of a butterfly

and if i didn't get this award from anneke i would have give it to her ;-)

and i have to mentioned 5 things i like:

1. coffee. not really surprising to the people who already know me. i love everything about it: the smell, the taste, the variety in it's forms, how it smells when its freshly brewed and roasted. hm..yummy...i think i need a cup right now :-)
2. reading!!! i just love how a good story can capture me into another time and space. and i have to admid very often i am so much into a story i forgot where i am. reading is pure magic!
3. i love washing my clothes. it's was a real nightmare when our washing machine broke and my pure joy when our new one was delivered! hah! :D
4. hardware stores!so many things you can buy and so many possibilities...hui.
5.being with my friends and laughing a lot. i love them so much.they are my wind beneath my wings-if you know what it means...

Comments

alisa said…
aaaaah Amanda thank you so much!!!! This is such an honor:0) I really appreciate this little token - it has totally made my day<333333
Cookie Queen said…
I love your blog! And I also love washing my clothes, it's so easy, you just put your whole stuff into the machine, add washing powder (did I already mention I love its smell?!), close the door and push a button. Cleaning's much more work...
kat said…
Thankyou for the award amanda and thanks for the link too. With butterfly wishes kat x
1richtungsblog said…
Hi Amanda! Vielen lieben Dank! Das ist auch mein 1. Award und ich f├╝hle mich sehr geehrt! :)
Lg aus Graz! -Anita
Anna Sterntaler said…
Wow, das ist ja super lieb von dir. Vielen Dank!!! Juchu, mein erster Award,hihi. Finde auf jeden Fall auch, dass wir uns mal treffen sollten...

Popular Posts