christmas purchases

you think i already bought everything by reading the post-title, did you? well, you are wrong. i did some shopping, but only supplies. to wrap some presents. and i did some knitting for a friend of mine (just to finish one thing)



but i will show you anyway. so, first of all a few ribbons from frau tuple. a great shop to by fabrics and other things to sew. the shop was highly recommended by few bloggers and friends. and i bought some wool over at loops a shop, which was also highly recommended to me(thanks again for telling me guys!) but i will show you in another post what i bought there.




among the hat for my friend i startet one for myself which i will finish today, because there are only a few rows to knit ;-)



and i did some baking this weekend. a stollen. which was pretty hard.you really need some muscels in your arms! but it looks good. and i hope it will as taste as it looks.



pictures taken by myself

Comments

Popular Posts