i love cadles

but i don't like it when they make a mess like my candle did and i didn't even recognised it! the moment i wanted to go to bed i saw the mess. well, you can't do anything during the night time when you're renting but i did this morning with the help of my hairdryer and my flat iron. and the mess was no more ;-) 


the mess-before



and after ;-)

and i did some home improvement (so to say). this christmas i didn't used my little lights, because there was no tree to decorate and so i thought why not using it now? and honestly doesn't it look pretty?!

                                

well, i think i will work on a little inspiration-book this weekend. something i wanted to do for such a long time i can't remember when that idea came to my mind...what are you up to this weekend?

pictures taken by myself

Comments

Popular Posts