Happy belated new year!

Hello lovelies,

I hope you all had a fatastic start in this new year - although it's 10 days old by now. I don't have any resolutions for I don't believ in them but I found something very cute, which is a kind of resolutionything and I wanted to share.



that's as far as I get for making a resolution. and these are easy to do and not to break. it's what we all should do-be more ourself. 

Which brings me to a few alterations I will make on this blog. First of all I need to apologize for not blogging the last months. I didn't felt it. I didn't felt inspired- at all. And there were so many things going on in my life that I needed to focus on theses matters first before I felt I could go on with this little tiny blog of mine. Well, I didn't forget my little blog instead I started to wonder what do I want to show. There still will be designs and homes and photography on this blog but also will there be fashion and beauty. Not that much but I found out that I do like them anyways so I will share what I like here. And perhaps movies and books and a little of music. 


So, what do you think? Did you like it? Are you curious? I do hope so.


With this i say good bye for now,

Amanda



picture found via pinterest but actually from here.

Comments

Happy New Year to you my dear Mandy and to this blog, too!

I'm wishing you all of the above mentioned in the poster you share and everything else you would like to take place in your life to come true.

I know that you are one sensitive and very loving person and whatever you do will have this touch on it. Whether here or in "real" life.

My personal wish for you is that you go back to acting. I believe that you are very talented in it!
And my hope is that I'll get to sit and enjoy you perform. I'm sure I'll have tears of pride in my eyes.

Love,
Iro {your fellow bench faller* ; )}

* word which I just invented to describe the person who falls.
amanda james said…
Iro, thank you very much for your kind words! It almost brings me to tears but I laughed instead for I totally can recall that above mentioned bench fall!

And thanks so much for the wish you made for me. I guess I'll try singing first ;) and maybe acting then for I don't know (yet) where I can do that. So we will see what this year will bring to both of us.

I am looking forward to see you soon in Frankfurt!
hugs&kisses!
Ina said…
i like it!!!

have a great start in this year!
amanda james said…
thank you very much! to you too!

Popular Posts