My tbr this year

Hello lovelies,

as I mentioned in my 61 in 1001 I want to tackle my book beast also known as my tbr stack. 

Also as in my 61 in 1001 books I currently read will be in cursiv and books I read will be crossed out. Books that are highly recommended will be bold

I will divide this tbr into three sections: books I lend from friends (which I have to read faster -ish ), books on my kindle and books on my shelves. 

Books from friends:

Salmon fishing in the Yemen
Der Übergang
Die Medici
Lolita
The Remains of the Day
Die alltägliche Physik des Unglücks 
Ich bin die Angst
Ich bin der Zorn


Books on my Kindle:

My Agatha Christie Collection
Cloud Atlas
We were Liars 
The walk to Game the Walk of Shame
Finding Cinderella
Short stories from Hogwarts
Eleanor & Park
James Potter
A court of mist and fury
A court of thorn and roses
Ruin and Rising
Illuminaires
Marrow
Reckless
We should all be feminists
American Gods 
Von Ratlosen und Löwenherzen
Narnia 1 - The Lion, the witch and the wardrobe


Books on my shelves:

The little friend
Fahrenheit 451
Marina
Das Seelenhaus
Nightfilm
Beloved
The Handmaid's Tale
The Circle
The Song of Achilles
My Lady Jane
The Gospel of Loki
I know why the caged birds sings
An ember in the ashes
Illuminae
Gemina
Blue Lily, Lily Blue
The Raven King
The Amulett of Samarkand - Barthimaeus Trilogy
The Girl in the spiders web
The unbecoming of mara dyer
The woman in white
Thirteen reasons why 
The Goldfinch
The opposite of Loneliness
Elizabeth & Mary
Throne of Glass
Der Hof
Totenfang
Der Gefangene des Himmels
And I Darken
Splinter the silence 
Fantastic beasts and where to find them
A monster calls
Rebecca
A study in Charlotte
Herr der Diebe
Aristoteles and Dante discover the secrets of the universe
The night circus
Big mouth and ugly girl
The Graveyard book
Eating Animals

Phew, that is a looong list. But, these are my books and therefore I can read them whenever I want. Even if it means I read them next year and ther year after that. I don't care. I just enjoy reading at the moment so much, that I am in love with the opportunities.

Take care.
Amanda






Comments

Popular Posts