Birthday Book Haul


Hello Lovelies,

I wanted to show you my little birthday book haul. 

A very dear friend of mine was kind enough to gifted me with a voucher which make me very, very happy :) the first row of books are from said voucher. At the moment everyone is talking about A monster calls by Patrick Ness and I wanted to know what all the fuss is about. The Raven King by Maggie Stiefvater is the last book in the Ravencyrcle series and I had to have it. A lot of people were talking about And I Darken by Kiersten White and I thought 'why not put it in the basket as well' . The moment I start reading one of the books I will let you know via this blog and Instagram.

The second row are books that were gifted or I bought them myself. 
My mom got me this vegan guide because I am thinking about doing a vegan diet. And I wanted to know more about that lifestyle or life choice. I already read this book and I found it very interesting. I am on my way to become a vegan, well at least in food, and if you are interested we can discuss this matter. 

Someone on Instagram was talking about Tolstoy an the purple chair by Nina Sankovitch and I was immediatly intrigued. The author, caught up in grief about the loss of her sister, decided to take a break and read a book everyday for a year. Not only sounded the plot interesting but I wanted to know which kind of books she read and how they helped her to overcome her grief. Or at least doesn`t feel the pain that hard.

My last book is one of my favorite criminal authors, Val McDermid. Splinter the Silence is a Tony Hill and Carol Jordan Thriller and that duo is one of my favorite detective duos. I can`t remember when I started reading books by Val McDermid but not one of them has ever disappointed.

If you want to know mor, please comment, I am happy to discuss :)

Take care,
Amanda

Comments

Popular Posts