My spring tbr

Hello lovelies,

as you might remember this year I want to tackle my unread books from my bookshelves and the ones from the pile of books I lend from friends. Although the latter is shrinking I need to read more of these books. Anyway. I decided instead of having a month to month tbr which I might not have time to read, I will have seasonal tbr hence the title spring tbr. 



A lot of the books are indeed from my own bookshelves but Salmon fishing in the Yemen, Die Medici and Die alltägliche Physik des Unglücks are books from friends or my mom. Among these selection I will read books I got from my library just because, let's face it you can't get into a library and expect me to come out empty handed, can you? 

So, these are the books, in no particular order,  I intend to read within the next three months:

Salmon Fishing in the Yemen - Paul Torday (lend by H.)
Illuminae - Amie Kaufman and Jay Kristoff 
Blue Lily, Lily Blue - Maggie Stiefvater
A study in Charlotte - Brittany Cavallaro
Die alltägliche Physik des Unglücks (Special Topics in Calamity Physics) - Marisha Pessl (from my Mom)
Die Medici - James Cleugh (lend by K. )
The Infernal Devices - Clockwork Angel - Cassandra Clare 
Totenfang (The restless dead) - Simon Beckett 
Der Gefangene des Himmels - Carlos Ruiz Zafón

Review wise I will try and write them as soon as I finished the book. I guess there still will be a monthly wrap up and little reviews cocerning the library books. 

I hope you like this little tbr and if you have one of your own link it in the comments and I will visit your blog :)

Have a nice day and take care, 
Amanda


Comments

Popular Posts