A Court of Mist and Fury - Sarah J. Maas



Hello lovelies,

thanks to my wonderful kindle and a book offer I couldn't resist I had the second instalment of the Court -series already on my kindle when I finished ACOTAR.

Again this is a NA series and it doesn't disappoint.

Already spoilt by bookstagram that a certain high lord will be Feyers destiny I was curious about him and his behaviour towards her. I was wary of the shift in the male characters but nothing, nothing could have warned me about the feelings I would have. He didn't disappointed. He treated her like she should be treated and most of all it is and was about her free will which I really like. I know it is a sequel and sequels tend to be not so good but this one was so perfect. The twist in the end of it - I couldn't have foreseen it. 

I do now understand why everyone is so in love with him and I am too. A little bit. A lot. Thankfully I read the books shortly before the release of ACOWAR and was able to read all three in one go.

My little review of ACOWAR will be up shortly after this one.

Tell me if you are in love with him as I am. I would like to know.

Take care,
Amanda

Comments

Popular Posts