A Court of Wings and Ruin - Sarah J. Maas




Hello lovelies,

and now off to my third review of the Court - Series by Sarah J. Maas.

I was very lucky to not have to wait that long to dive right into this book and back into Prythian.

But honestly this book took it's time. I was waiting for the action to happen but somehow it didn't happen that early on. But when it started to happen it didn't disappoint. The action sequences were beautifully written and very gripping. One really feared for the worst sometimes.

I am glad that we will see Velaris and the inner circle again in a foreseeable future with new adventures and maybe new couples to cheer on.

I am curious: which character do you like the most? Honestly I like Azriel a lot. Who knows what really goes on in his mind. And heart. 

Take care,

Amanda

Comments

Popular Posts