My Spring TBR - a recap

Hello Lovelies,



today I will talk about my little Spring Tbr and how it went.

As you might remember from this little post I wasn't so happy with me tackeling my tbr so far. 

Honestly this Spring TBR doesn't went as good as I anticipated it. I read a lot of books in this spring but not as much as I thought were from my tbr. 

A little library haul got in my way, but in my defence, my library had books I was curious about because a lot of people on bookstagram liked them. It was like hitting the Jackpot! All first books in a series and a book I really, really, wanted to read. And when your library offers something like that so unexpected you just have to go with it, right? 

I tried to write reviews when I finished the book but I am still a bit behind and hope I can be right on track when this week is over.

So, without further ado, here are the books I read which were on my TBR:

Illuminae - Amie Kaufman & Jay Kristoff
Blue Lily, Lily Blue - Maggie Stiefvater
A Study in Charlotte - Brittany Cavallaro
Totenfang (The restless dead) - Simon Beckett 


And here are the books I read which weren't on my TBR:

Ruin and Rising (Grisha #3) - Leigh Bardugo
A Court of Throne and Roses (ACOTAR) - Sarah J. Maas
A Court of Mist and Fury (ACOMAF) -Sarah J. Maas
A Court of Wings and Ruin (ACOWAR) - Sarah J. Maas
Den Mund voll ungesagter Dinge - Anne Freytag
Ich f├╝rchte mich nicht (Shatter me) - Tahereh Mafi
Daughter of Smoke and Bone / Zwischen den Welten - Laini Taylor

Not pictured here because I stoped reading is The 5th Wave. I dnf-ed it. I really coulnd't bring myself together to read it. I found it boring and the main character annoying and I really wasn't into it. I am sorry for all of you, who loved it but I didn't enjoyed it.

Another book which I didn't finished and isn't pictured here is 'Swimming Lessons'. purely because I had to gave it back to my library. When I have the chance I will lend it again and read it it properly. I kind of was getting into the story so, yes, I want to continue there. 

All in all it was an interessting experience and I read eight books from my tbr pile. Which includs four books from my spring tbr. I will continue with tackeling my TBR with a challenge I found via Twitter and with my next blogpost I will tell you how this one works.

Take care,
Amanda

Comments

Popular Posts